IN PICS: Ntando Duma’s daughter celebrates first birthday in pink birthday bash



Ntando Duma’s daughter Sbahle Mzizi recently celebrated her first birthday in a star-studded pink themed party.

 The presenter shared pictures of the celebration on her Instagram. In one picture, the mother and daughter twinned in matching tutu skirts and plain white tees.


 “I'll do the tags and long captions tomorrow but I'm very grateful for this day! Thank you to everyone that made it possible,” Ntando captioned the picture.




In a lengthy post Ntando, explained how stressful it was organising the party but it was her daughter that kept her going, “This is and forever will be my dream to see my daughter happy regardless of what's happening and THIS is what I've imagined her first birthday to be and my heart is full.”

This has been one of the most stressful things to put together😩🙀 but reminding myself why I'm doing it kept me going and this is what it resulted to! This is and forever will be my dream to see my daughter @sbahlemzizi happy regardless of what's happening and THIS is what I've imagined her first birthday to be and my heart is full❤️🙏🏼 A BIG shout out to @no.valo.creations and @zanele.maduna for helping me put this together!! Your work is Absolutely INCREDIBLE! I'm so happy I chose you and totally grateful for your willingness to make sure that it turns out so wonderful! THANK YOU!!!!!🙏🏼❤️😭 and to my Tom Tom @stillsbytom thank you for capturing all this beauty 😍 @kayise_zulu Mom!!! I can never thank you enough for your willingness to always want to give a helping hand whenever and wherever you can, Thank you for giving such a gorgeous space to host!😍❤️ I love you! And to @infin8ti_co sending all THANK YOUs for giving us such cute matching outfits with my little one🙏🏼😍
A post shared by Ms Ntando Fleekiswa Duma (@dumantando) on


Celebrity stylist Tsepi Vundla and her son Sibabalwe, as well as choreographer Nkateko Dinwiddy popularly known as Takkies and her daughter Sana were amongst the special guests at Sbahle’s birthday celebration.

 “And to all my invited guests that took their time out of their schedule to come celebrate this special day with my family and I, THANK YOU for the lovely gifts too. Your presence made it even more beautiful!!!” Ntando captioned series of snaps on her Instagram in appreciation to all those who helped celebrate Sbahle’s first birthday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments