I will beat up anyone who embarrasses me on national TV - Kiddwaya discloses



 - Kiddwaya recently had an interesting conversation with Tolani Baj about people embarrassing him

 - According to the BBNaija Lockdown housemate, if anyone tries to embarrass him on national TV, he'll beat the person up

- Kiddwaya who described himself as a calm person, says he doesn't mind beating up the person and going back to his normal life outside the house

 The BBNaija Lockdown edition has no doubt picked up on the fun what with the love connections and fights in the house, albeit not physical yet.

 Well, despite the obvious penalty for physical fights which is disqualification from the show, Kiddwaya in a recent conversation with Tolani Baj, revealed he had no problems beating up anyone who tried to embarrass him.

I will beat up anyone who embarrasses me on national TV - Kiddwaya Source: Instagram This got Tolani Baj laughing, to which Kiddwaya responded with more explanations.

 According to him, it is okay for people to crack jokes but once they go out of their way to embarrass him on national TV, he'll beat them up and go back to his normal life outside the house.

“I will beat you up if you try to embarrass me on national television. I would leave here and go back to my normal life, no problems.We crack jokes here but if you go out of your way to embarrass me I will beat you. I’m a calm person either way,” he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments