Mugabe Breaks the Silencre after Arsenals 4-2 Loss to Nottingham Forest!!


Let me start by saying watching Arsenal playing is like watching Titanic over and over again and expecting a different result. The ship will always sink at the end.

Since that lose, I have been wondering how Wenger can manage 70% possession and still concede 4 goals. Were they scoring themselves?

Games like this and the excuses that follows makes me think that "Wenger" has stayed 4 2 long.
Loosing to Cities and Towns is understandable but loosing to a Forest is something I will never forgive

When my son told me he wants to be an Arsenal fan because I am an Arsenal fan. I told him that the biggest tragedy in this life is for a man to repeat the mistakes of his father.

Arsenal are out of their beloved F.A. Cup in the 3rd round for the first time since 1996. Arsene Wenger has truly expired.

Post a Comment

0 Comments