Drake wants tattoo of Céline Dion





The hotline bling hitmaker is a huge far of the My Heart will go on singer and has revealed he is only a year a way from having her permanenyly on his body.

 n a video taken backstage at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday 21 May 2016, Drake can be heard telling Céline: “It means the world, you’re very iconic. We love you. I’m like a year away from a Céline tat.”

However, the 49-year-old singer didn’t seem too keen on the idea, telling the rapping superstar, “Oh, I don’t know”, before introducing him to her son René-Charles, who attended the event alongside her.

Meanwhile, Céline felt honoured to perform My Heart Will Go On at the event as it marked the song’s 20th anniversary.

  She said: “Being here tonight after 20 years, you might think and feel ‘Oh, I’m gonna sing the Titanic again’ but when nights like tonight happen, and everyone from six years old, eight years old, 15, they were not even born [when it came out], but people were all singing with me, with James Cameron, with [composer] James Horner, it was emotional, I was like ‘Hold your tears, hold your tears’.

“Last year was a great moment for me here receiving the Icon award, but this year was like ‘I’ll go’. I don’t know, every night, every year, it’s something, when I sing it every night something happens and tonight it was very special, people made it very special so thanks to the crowd.”

Source:all4women


Post a Comment

0 Comments