PICS INSIDE:Meet Daniel Waya, Kiddwaya’s Younger Brother Who Is A Rapper [VIDEO]



Nigerian billionaire son and housemate in season 5 of Big Brother Naija, Kiddwaya has a brother who is younger than he is.
A fast check into the life of Kiddwaya, who is heavily being talked about on social media because of his entanglement with housemate Erica, revealed that his brother Daniel Waya is a rapper.

Looking at some photos of him on his Instagram page, one can recognize the resemblance between him and Kiddwaya.

Watch the video and photos below;


View this post on Instagram

#poppinchallenge @ksi if you like it make sure to tag ksi in the comment section 🥺 lyrics: mehn i’m popping i’m doing it cool now my niggas be doing too i ain’t stopping the show i ain’t stopping my flow keep waiting till i make a move mehn the rulest the coolest i rap to the fullest i ain’t lying i’m telling the truth too much envy from any not everyone friendly they angry that i finna move got you mopping the floor while i’m at the store i ain’t a christian but i wear dior miss me with crap i don’t want none of that cuz you niggas ain’t ready to be in war me and my girl in a coupe got us loving while i’m in her loop i’m the best with no stress and the rest they be blessed ain’t no way you could fall in my group got me rapping you clapping you tryna be happy while i’m being nappy but classy dont @ me cuz i’ll beat you badly and sadly your girl gave me top and she happy cuz i fell in love with maddy ugh no one can fall in my league this ain’t football no real madrid como estas i’m tryna be slick any rap that i do it’ll be quick i got speed that shit make niggas sick ugh i’m rapping like uh fucking like ooouuu do it like ooouuu making it cool yk i rule i cheated on april then fucked her may huh what can i say i be a beast i’m running game huh what can i say i’m just the best ain’t no one to blame what can i say i’m just the king don’t ruin my name huh what can i say
A post shared by YM1300 [TRONE] (@danielwaya_) on


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by YM1300 [TRONE] (@danielwaya_) on

Post a Comment

0 Comments