Emtee has made the mother of his children his fiancé.





Emtee said he's known for a while that Nicole was the one and said he loved the fact that they could sit in silence and not be awkward.

 "A lot of people don't understand me but she does. She understands my intentions in life and where I wanna go. I've known her since high school when I had nothing.

We can chill together in silence and it's great and she fullfils me." Emtee said they would take their time to plan the big day because he wanted everything to be perfect for her.

 The rapper told MzansiLatest.Com earlier this year that being a father had also helped him to grow in other areas of his life and set his priorities straight.

 "I have grown as a person as well, to understand that I have responsibility and to know that whatever that needs to be done will be done.

 I'm a hustler and my children won't lack anything," he said. Tweeps congratulated the rapper on his engagement. Halala!


Post a Comment

0 Comments