Caroline Borole's take on Tina Turner is simply the best



Tina Turner lives inside Caroline Borole. She was chosen from thousands of hopefuls around the world to play the sultry rock star.

Born in Pimville, Soweto, Borole says that she has always been a performer.

The 33-year-old actress and singer who stars in the Showtime Australia productionTina: Simply The Bestsays that she knows nothing else outside of the performing arts.

"It was just a natural progression for me," she says.

Being part of this international tribute to Turner is huge for her, and she acknowledges it.

"Getting this opportunity to not only live my dream, but to live in Tina's shoes, is life changing.

"Not everyone can say they did this, so I'm the lucky one," she exclaims.

"I hope people can take away something special from what I do, and I believe that's what I have to offer with Tina Turner," she says.

Borole says when the opportunity came to audition for the part, she was ready as she has always loved Turner.

Post a Comment

0 Comments