Zodwa Wabantu performs wearing a G-String, goes on kissing spree (video)


Pantless dancer Zodwa Wabantu was seen on stage kissing a concert goer as she performed on stage in a tiny G-string.

She was definitely in high spirit at the event as she boldly performed on stage in tiny G-String and bra.

Well this is not the first show she has appeared with only pants and bra on, it has obviously become a costume for her as she derives so much joy in showing the world her tick body and this is what the performer shared with us

"Mood for Life,get in Zodwa Wabantu Mood😊 Free,Independent with her R10. Being happy is knowing who you are in everything. If I'm not there,its not a PartyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There's only 1 Zodwa Wabantu. I'm Celebrating you my People,Loving the World😘😘😘😘😘😘🌍 I love people I don't know❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ Ubuntu,Owabantu πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘‘πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦❤️ How miserable to wake up & fake Life"

Watch her video she shared;


Post a Comment

0 Comments