Relationship is impossible without Zodwa Wabantu [Fake].



Everyone will agree that in the age of Twitter, a million dating shows and Instagram perfect couples, it has gotten even more difficult to date but not for Zodwa, in fact for her it's simple.

 She explained to Mzansi Latest.Com why dating her Ben 10 is as easy as 123. She's been living what looks like her best life on social media with her bae.

 So what is her secret to happy dating? Don't kill yourself trying to be #relationshipgoals for other people.

 "People think just because I always have my face or butt splashed across newspapers that I will start behaving like some of their faves but I won't.

That also applies to my relationship, I am not with my boyfriend for anyone other than me. I am not here to sell relationship goals."

Post a Comment

0 Comments