Avicii dies at age 28

Avicii

Tim Bergling, better known by his stage name Avicii, a Swedish musician, DJ, remixer and record producer has died at age 28.

Avicii whose real name is Tim Bergling died yesterday Friday the 20th April with no mention for the cause of death.

In a statement by a family representative, who said no further statements will be issued had this to say;


"It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii.

"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time."

The very famous musician and Dj with hit songs like Don't Wake Me Up and Levels has been struggling with health issues as he was diagnosed and his appendix and gal bladder removed in 2004.

Lets Check out some of Avicii's hit songs

1. Avicii - Wake Me Up


2. Avicii - The Nights


3. Avicii - Levels


4. Avicii and Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One




And here is some of what Avicii lived to tell us some of  his greatest

"When I was 16, my father said, 'You can do anything you want with your life, you just have to be willing to work hard to get it.' That's when I decided when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I live, not the money I make."

"When I look back on my life, I think: whoa, did I do that? It was the best time of my life in a sense. It came with a price - a lot of stress, a lot of anxiety for me - but it was the best journey of my life"
We will deeply miss you Avicii

Post a Comment

0 Comments