Bonang bags a new deal





Media darling Bonang Matheba is on a roll – from launching her book, juggling large endorsement deals and gracing our TV screens, there’s just no stopping this ‘It girl’.

She recently revealed to us that she’ll be hosting the first-ever DStv’s Mzansi Viewers’ Choice Awards in August this year.

“Between hosting and being nominated for best television personality, I think I look forward to the production [process] because it’s live television. I want to show people just how much I love my job,” she told us at the launch in Sandton.

Queen B added she’s excited to see that the awards “are inclusive and celebrate homegrown talent”.  The star, who never puts a foot wrong in the fashion stakes said her fans can look forward to seeing her in glamorous outfits on the evening.

“It’s going to be slayage all the way. South Africans deserve an Emmy Award-style ceremony and that’s exactly what I’ll deliver,” she said confidently.

Source:drum

Post a Comment

0 Comments