Remember BBA Tayo? He's Back With Big Music!

I would waste your time by talking about how the Halloween week went or I TELL YOU THAT TAYO IS BACK! Yes, Tayo is back, I like him, some fans from Africa like him and that means he's forced to be your favorite too.

Tayo Faniran from Big Brother Africa 2014 is back in the news. This time it’s all about him attempting to make a comeback into the music business. If you recall he did mention that his interests were in music.

Tayo Faniran who now co-owns King Kong records with his childhood friend Olalekan Olaleye known as Lekan-Kingkong is ready to drop a new track in the coming weeks titled, “Girl or Money”…. Yea, I know. What a title. It is produced by Samklef , who’s responsible for some of the biggest hits of the past decade including Don’t Dull & Pakurukmo.

The video has been shot, and right now we’re just waiting for it to drop so we can listen and judge. Speaking on why he’s been low key recently, Tayo said “I’ve been getting a lot of calls and messages from my fans wondering what I’ve been up to lately, well I’ve been working and they are about to see the results. This song will change a lot, can’t wait for you all to listen to it”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments