Mohammad Ali dies at 74


Muhammad Ali was an American professional boxer, generally considered the greatest heavyweight in the history of the sport. He was born on January 17, 1942 in Louisville, Kentucky, United States.

I am personally saddened to hear about the death of Mohammed Ali. As a fatherless child of the early to mid 1970s, I had very very few older male Heroes in my life. Most of the men of that era were pretty dorky. Not Mohammed Ali though. He radiated "HERO" He was definitely my hero.
My hero to the end. Rest in peace, Mohammed Ali says Micheal T Stern.

Mohammed Ali was married to Yolonda Williams (m. 1986–2016) and he had several children namely Laila Ali, Rasheda Ali, Hana Ali, Asaad Amin, Maryum Ali, Jamillah Ali, Khaliah Ali, Muhammad Ali Jr and Miya Ali

May his soul RIP. You'll forever be remembered.

Post a Comment

0 Comments