I'm going back to school says Mampi

Former Big Brother Africa Housemate and one of zambia's  top musicians Mampi has finally allowed herself to go back to school so that she can hav a betteer understanding of how to conquer the world in her own words she had this to say,

"when I started performing my friends would help me with stage cloths and sometimes transport money for me to go and perform because they believed in me,then God blessed my big brother with a decent Job,He found a flat so he could take care of me and that's how I moved in with him,i felt comforted and it brought me so much joy to have my brother by my side,I felt like a normal girl once again.My brother was never for the idea that I continued with music and took me to Springfields coaching center until I completed.he did not support my music career but he knew I was passionate about it and I got to a point where nothing could stop me.Today i love,live and breath music and Iam glad to say it's my Job and yes it pays me very very well and I can say Iam comfortable today i invest my money where I can see it and still doing more,the good news is I'm going back to school because knowledge is power and I believe I need it for me to run my businesses better,to have a better understanding of the world and conquer it with full potential,those that know me and saw what I went through look at me now and say God is good.I look after my nieces and nephews and I'm glad that through my hardships I gained nothing but strength,I do not talk about my past because I do not believe in self pity,it only drains you,suffocates you and can kill your dream and vision....I did not and do not tolerate it in my life.I'm able to face hate and criticism today because when the world was meant to break me it turned me into a soldier.my advice to all the young ladies out there is that challenges are there to make you stronger,nobody can stop you,we live in a world where a successful woman will be called names but we can change the world and its perceptions through determination,unity,peace and Love#Africa4Her#ChangeStartsWithYouAndMe"

We wish her the best, do the same in a comment just below this post.


Post a Comment

0 Comments